STUDIO KATIA FALL+WINTER PREVIEW: SWEET HOLIDAY

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hello everyone! I’m so excited to share with you my Sweet Holiday card for Studio Katia preview week!
Winter holidays are my favorite, so there was no question about what I want to create with the Sweet Holiday set. 


I like making shakers for every season, especially winter. I started with die cutting a scalloped frame for the shaker. 


I inked the background, stamped, coloured and die cut images for the scene. I covered the background scene with acetate, that way sequins won’t touch the house, nor the snow banks in the background.


 Now I just need to arrange the characters and – my favourite part – fill the shaker with sequins. I used Iridescent Magnolia Fusion; Vintage Sheer Fusion; Majestic; Silver Dust Seed Beads and Clear Dust Seed Beads.


                                             Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness !!! This is an awesome shaker !! I really love it !!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.