STUDIO KATIA two Christmas cards

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. Today I would like to show you 2 Christmas cards.
On the first card I used simple technique but it always looks spectacularly. 





I took the smallest elements from Winter Kobi, Pink Winter and Friends of Winter sets and stamped them chaotically using Memento inks. Then I colored it with Touch Twin Brush and Copic Sketch. Using rectangular frame die of Dotted Patterns Set - 1 I cut main workpiece and glued it to beige-colored base. After that, I stamped sentiment "Be Merry" from Merry Poinsettia set using embossing ink pad on black cardstock and covered everything with white powder, dry with fan. Then cut sentiment with scissors, left little borders. Using Dotted Ovals die, I cut little oval from vellum.





Gathered oval and sentiment with double sided sticky tape and glued it to the main card with foam tape. In the end I decorated card with sequins from Majestic Fusion set.



For the second card I finally opened my poinsettias. 



I took flowers, leaves, berries from Merry Poinsettia set and stamped everything on paper for markers using Memento inks. Then I colored it with Touch Twin Brush and Copic Sketch markers. i cut all painted elements with dies from the set and placed them on workpiece. 





After that I repeated all actions from previous tutorial related with "Be Merry" sentiment. I glued sentiment on foam tape and decorated card witj drops from Clear Round Drops mix.



  

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Natalia

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.