25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Studio Katia

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Hello, everyone. I'm happy to join to the great event - Tracey McNeely's 7th annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags, a link up to play along, and of course, prizes!  You can read all the details HERE 



Today I would like to share Christmas Tags, which I made for Studio Katia's day.


 I like shakers so much, that making tags is one more reason to make little sweet shakers. First of all I cut workpieces using Dotted Shaker Tag die 1. Lower part (without the window) I toned with Distress inks. Then stamped elements from Winter Kobi set and colored them using Touch Twin alcohol markers. After it, using coordinating dies, I cut all the elements. 




Next, I stamped sentiments from Pink Winter set on white cardstock, using silver embossing. Filled the windows with: 3MM Majestic Sequins; Clear Dust Seed Beads; Snowflakes; Crystal Clear Confetti; Crystal Rainbow Confetti; Majestic ConfettiI glued cover to each tag, all cut elements I put on washy tape, stuck the banner with sentiment above and satisfied with the work done.


Here is a peek at some of the awesome sponsors for this event!





Ready to get hopping? Here’s the complete Blog Hop List


Rowena Miniaci



SUPPLIES:


        


23 comments

  1. Just darling. I love tags and I love shakers. Your are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The soft coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the crisp white tags with the softly colored images, and the pretty sequins too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute shaker tag designs. I like the soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous art, Natalia! I love the softness and sweetness of your artistic style.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the soft colors you used on your VERY pretty shaker tags!
    Beautiful small pieces of paper art....good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about your tags! Color and design are lovely!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my godness!!! I’m totally in love for the sweetne of all your tags! I’m in heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness these are amazing tags! Love them all! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little scenes on the front
    of the shakers.
    Fantastic ideas.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. making the tags shakers makes them extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute shaker tags - love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job coloring all of your images on your tags! I also love the soft ink blending you did behind the sequins. Your shaker tags look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling, darling tags! I couldn't resist using your tags as my inspiration today! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.