Lime Love

Friday, April 27, 2018

Hi everyone! Welcome back to SugarPea Designs blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!




Natalia is here. And today I would like to show simple and bright card with shaker.

First of all I inked the panel in green-yellow shades. Then, using Postage Stamp Cover Plate, I cut out smaller panel. Cut the window for shaker in it, using heart shaped die.



To prepare the base for shaker I used foam tape. Filled shaker with sequins of colors, matching to inking. Glued the transparent plastic panel above the shaker window. Next I cut out word "Sending" of glittered cardstock and stuck it to the shaker window. Added "hugs and kisses" below from Sending Sentiments set. And voila, everything was ready.




Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



 









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.