There is no place like Home

Monday, April 23, 2018

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. And today I will show the card made with Whimsical Town set. I'd say without exaggeration, this card became one of my favorite. First, I like the thematic of houses, second - it's just nice. 






First of all, I stamped all set on paper for alcohol markers and colored it with Copic Sketch and Touch Twin markers. Then cut it out on Big Shot using coordinating dies. Inked the panel with Distress, which became the background. Next I cut out the windows in the panel of white cardstock using Dotted Patterns: Loops die. Stuck two panels together with adhesive tape. 






Cut out the "ground" of grey cardstock using Dotted Patterns: Simple Borders die. Heat embossed the sentiment on it with white powder. 






Put it on foam tape and started to place houses, trees etc on it. 






And my sweet card was ready.







Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




SUPPLIES: 


 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.