2017 Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hello, everyone.  Welcome back to my blog!


This is card for 2017 Superstar Card Contest from @mftstamps 💜 for the Innovation Master category using.



This card is for the amazing Card Design Superstar Contest – 2017 where you can be one of the 15 lucky winners to win a $250 voucher from My Favorite Things!!! There are 3 categories and today I show you my card for the Innovation Master category.
First video, then foto

I know that many of you have waited for my interactive, I even got some mails in direct. Well, I passed couple stages in this challenge - from denial to acceptance 😄😄. It's all because I made so many interactive cards this year, not some person made in a life 🤦‍♀️. That's all me. On the other hand, I can't live long without interactive cards, it's my way to realize some of my semi-insane ideas and vision of cardmaking 🤷🏻‍♀️.


This is card for 2017 Superstar Card Contest from @mftstamps 💜 for the Innovation Master category using. You all know how I like complex, layered constructions (can nothing to do with me). Exactly this idea I nurtured for a long time and only now it finally formed. 


The idea is: on the first layer kids reading about astronaut and imagine him (window in the middle); second layer - cosmos and main hero with friends; third layer - coming back on Earth.



 Circle window can move up\down, left\right. Also astronaut move up\down. 1st and 3rd layers - toning with inks, 2nd - watercolor. Also the 1st and 2nd layers can be interchanged. Shortly, multifunctional card, just like I adore - unique and inimitably 😄. 


Thanx for attention 💜


SUPPLIES: 
Die and Stamps Set - OUR STORY; SPACE EXPLORER; UP IN THE AIR. 
Dies - STITCHED CIRCLE FRAMES; SURF AND TURF. 
Stencil - MINI CLOUD EDGES Mix-ables Stencil. 
Sequins; Seed Beads; Watercolor paint; Ink pads; INK BLENDING TOOLS 

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.