Best DAY Ever

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. And today I would like to show multipurpose holiday card. 




First of all I toned the background with distress inks of pink shades. Then, using Dotted Paterns: Loops, I cut the circles from the background to add volume to the card. I placed negative on washy tape, the circles became below it. After it I stamped Kobi's Hugs & Kisses and Kobi the Birthday Bear on paper for markers and colored everything with Touch Twin and Copic Sketch alcohol markers





Using coordinating dies, cut everything out. Gave the bunch to Kobi and set him in bottom of the card and placed presents in front of him. 




Using coordinating dies from Best Ever set I cut out according words (two workpieces per word) and stuck together to add volume. Then I stamped the word Day (Happy Valentines Day phrase) from And The Fox Says set on the strip of vellum using silver embossing. Stuck the sentiment on top of the card. At the end I put everything on the workpiece which I cut out using Dotted Patterns: Darling Ribbon die.




St.Valentines Day inspired me a lot, that’s why I chose pink but I believe this color could be changed to any other by desire and the card will still look spectacularly. 


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


SUPPLIES: 


        

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.