Peony sentiment

Friday, February 9, 2018

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. I can't stop color flowers by Studio Katia with pencils.





Today I want to show the option of card on all occasions. First of all I took the frame die from Dotted Patterns Set - 1 | Creative Dies and cut out the workpiece from bright grey cardstock. Then, using beige inks and masks, I stamped Blooming Bunch | Clear Stamp Set on the upper left and upper right sides of the workpiece. Next I colored them with the Touch Twins and Copics.





Next stage was coloring with pencils (I believe the pencils lay down better not on "naked" cardstock but on the marker-colored cardstock. Also, using markers, you can change the tone of further pencil coloring). I took Polychromos and Prisma color pencils and colored upon marker coloring in 2 tones - purple and violet.  
The important point in pencil coloring for me is the white pencil because it allows not only to add flares but to soften the transitions between colors.




After that I made banner with sentiment using Blooming Bunch | Clear Stamp Set on vellum with white embossing. Stuck it on Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive Clear Drying Craft Glue. Glued the background and decorated with Clear Round Drops - Mix.





Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.